Mickey Mouse Quotes
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes.
Well everybody that's our show. Thank you for spending Christmas Eve at the House of Mouse. Here's wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a safe trip ho-home!
Pluto, we've got chipmunks in our tree! Cute little fellas.
No no! I won't sell him to you, he's my pal!
So you still think that guy's funny?
Oh, boy! A customer!
Ok. Everybody, now it's time for a change of pace.
Tonight, we have a show that won't be forgotten.
Now I wanna remind everyone of the House of Mouse Rules: No smoking. No villainous schemes. And no guests eating other guests.
Goofy, you're talkin' through the wrong end of the phone again!
Oh, my gosh! I'm not myself. That crazy gizmo really worked.
Cruella De Vil's been a little sloppy with her driving lately.
She's gotten 101 citations.
Aw, my mother used to burn the whole batch all the time!
There's a spinning teacup illegally parked. License plate: R-U-DIZZY.
Donald, it's me, Mickey. You're on in 30 seconds, hurry.
The Three Caballeros are Panchito, Jose and...
Well, Pluto, here we are. Now for a swell vacation.
Gee, better let him have it, Bugs.
All you do is put it together.
Yep, she's worth her weight in gold alright.
Donald, are you nuts? What's going on here?
Hey! Hey! Put me down!
Captain Pete is the bad guy?
Always chasing cats, aren't you? Well, you'll have plenty to answer for on your judgement day.
Sorry I'm late everybody. I had to stop by the bank. I was overdrawn.
Ya big poluka!
God bless Minnie, God bless Pluto, God bless everyone! Amen!
Oh, really, I didn't know they made a film about your last date, Mortimer?
Well, it doesn't matter what he cooks up. Me and Sora, we'll be ready, and Riku too.
Yen Sid, I think we're finally close to figuring out where Ven's heart is.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
- "You betcha! Riku, you're not alone. Listen careful now, Riku. The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness! But you have to believe!"
— upon appearing before Riku.
- "I can only send a little bit of my power here. But I have a request."
— wanting a request from Riku.
- "You and I have seen it! The far-off, welcoming light inside the door to darkness... The light of Kingdom Hearts, Riku — it'll show you the way. Please don't give up. Believe in the light. That's all I ask."
— telling Riku to believe in the light.
- "But we shook hands, in our hearts. We're connected, you and me."
— before disappearing.
- "Sorry I couldn't come sooner, Riku."
— interrupting Ansem.
- "I'm not really sure. I can't help feeling that I met him somewhere before..."
— talking about DiZ.
- "No can do! I already made my choice. No matter what happens, I'm going to be there to help you. I'm not backing down. Unless you don't believe. I'll come through for you..."
— saying that he'll help Riku.
- "I know you wanted to do this alone, but you don't mind a LITTLE help, right? Let's go, Riku."
— after Ansem vanishes.
- "Your darkness belongs to you. Just like your light. Until now, I thought darkness was nothing but bad. But my time with you made me change my mind. You've chosen a road I never thought of. Light and dark, back to back. With you, they mingle in a way no one's ever seen before. I want to see where that road leads. And if it's okay, I want to walk the road with you."
— talking about the darkness.
- "Oh, you don't have to call me that, heh heh!"
— before the ending.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- "Gosh, have I been worried about you! Where've you been all this time?"
— talking to Riku.
- "That's great to hear. But, you said that Sora hasn't woken up yet... Did something go wrong?"
— worried about Sora.
- "Well, then you have to let me help! Maybe I could get the memories back!"
— trying to help Riku.
- "Of course, Riku. I promise."
— promising Riku.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Now, Sora! Let's close this door for good!"
— during Roxas's dream
- "Shh! You gotta board the train and leave town! The train knows the way."
— upon meeting Sora and company in Twilight Town.
- "Say, fellas, did somebody mention the Door To Darkness?"
— upon appearing in Hollow Bastion.
- "Well, the Door To Darkness can only be opened by the seven princesses. There's Snow White, Jasmine, and Belle..."
— talking about the password for the DTD.
- "I'll see ya when you get back. Oh! One more thing. Let me give your clothes some new powers, Sora."
— before giving Sora Master Form.
- "Finding Ansem's research data will have to come first. I'll explain everything later. Please be careful."
— talking to Sora and company.
- "Of course I do! And this is him! I'm positive!"
— talking about Ansem the Wise.
- "Well, the man in the picture is definitely the one who tried to take over Kingdom Hearts-the one you fellas defeated. But, what you actually fought was his Heartless. Ya see, he wasn't really Ansem. He just went around telling everybody that he was."
— talking about Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.
- "I know I've met this fake Ansem before, and I've seen the leader of Organization XIII, too. Hmm, kinda felt like bein' around the same fella."
— talking about Xemnas.
- "Don't worry. There's already lotsa help here. We'll take care of this fight."
— while in the Bailey.
- "You sure have lotsa friends to help. So, I guess we better all pull together and finish this battle for good!"
— after defeating Demyx.
- "They'll pay for this."
— after Goofy is knocked unconscious.
- "Yep, that's what worries me too."
— during his flashback.
- "Now I remember! Xehanort! Ansem's apprentice! The leader of Organization XIII is Xehanort's Nobody!"
— before fighting 1000 Heartless.
- "I got somethin' to tell ya. I found out where Ansem is---Ansem the Wise! The real Ansem! He snuck into Organization XIII's stronghold."
— talking to Sora and company about where Ansem the Wise is.
- "I don't wanna break my promise."
— talking about his promise to Riku.
- "Riku's going to be so mad at me. Still, we have to hurry and search the mansion!"
— talking about Riku and the mansion.
- "There should be a computer leading to another world in this mansion! I'm sure we'll find it if we search hard enough!
- "Hey, that's it! Ansem the Wise loved ice cream!"
— giving a clue about Ansem's password.
- "Then we better find a way to get to that castle!"
— upon arriving in The World That Never Was.
- "You can bet Organization XIII will be waiting for you in that castle. I don't need to tell you how powerful they are. Don't let your guard down."
— talking about Organization XIII.
- "Ansem the Wise. Why didn't you come to me before things got so bad?"
— talking to Ansem the Wise in The World That Never Was.
- "Gosh, we didn't lose each other exactly. Riku left...well, 'cause Xehanort's Heartless was still inside his heart, troubling him. And he sure must've been suffering. But what I don't understand is why he looks like that now, when he's still Riku at heart..."
— talking about Riku's current appearance.
- "I guess it must have been after that when I saw Riku again. He said he wanted to help Sora... but he made me promise- Promise that Sora wouldn't ever find out about what happened to him while he was out in the darkness."
— telling Ansem about his promise to Riku.
- "What's this gadget for?"
— talking about the Kingdom Hearts Encoder.
- "Ansem did say "anything could happen"..."
— upon seeing back to normal.
- "They're doing what their hearts command. We can't interfere."
— talking about Pete and Maleficent.
- "Aw, we don't hate it. It's just kinda...scary. But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything. Sorta makes ya wonder why we are scared of the dark."
— upon meeting Xemnas.
- "Xemnas! No!"
— during Xemnas' speech.
- "The worlds gave us this doorway. They want us to be the guardians of their destiny!"
— talking about the door.
- "Xemnas has probably grown even stronger, and is waiting for us. This battle began with Ansem's research. Let's finish it for him!"
— before the final battle.
- "Gosh, you all did great!"
— after defeating Xemnas for the first time.
- "Well, I'm not sure. But we'd better hurry and get through."
— before going through the portal.
Kingdom Hearts coded
- "A note you don't remember taking?"
— during the opening.
- "Somebody left a mysterious message in Jiminy's notebook. We need to analyze the notebook in detail to solve the mystery."
— talking to Goofy about the situation.
- "That's because I'm in a different world right now. I guess it doesn't make much sense to you. I can't go into the world you're in right now. But, I want you solve a mystery for me."
— talking to Data-Sora.
- "Beyond the Keyhole... Sora, try using the Keyblade. It might do something."
— talking about the Keyhole to Sora.
- "It looks like the blocks are all gone, thanks to you."
— talking about the Bug Blox.
- "Sora, be careful. You're in a different space, now. It looks like a special space."
— upon Sora arriving in Traverse Town.
- "This world is in pain, isn't it? It looks like the corruption... the bugs are spreading there, too. Considering what we've seen so far, there must be something behind a Keyhole, and if you can defeat it, the world will go back to normal."
— talking to Sora about a way to turn the world back to normal.
- "This place is inside the data world, too?"
— talking to Riku.
- "It means that we really are inside the data world."
— saying that him and company are in the data world.
- "Captain Pete! How did you get here?"
— upon meeting Pete.
- "It looks like Jafar cast a special kind of spell on this city."
— talking about Jafar.
- "Maleficent. I didn't expect you to be here, in the data world."
— talking to Maleficent.
- "Hey, Jiminy, how many more worlds still have bugs left inside them?"
— talking to Jiminy about how many worlds are left to debug.
- "Riku's body was taken over by the bugs. So that means...Oh! If we don't get rid of these bugs, Riku might never wake up!"
— talking about Riku to Sora.
- "Thanks to you and your hard work, all the bugs are gone from the data world. Thank you so much."
— thanking Sora.
- "I thought you'd already know. You and I, we're friends, Sora. So, remember... You're not fighting this battle all by yourself. The light that never goes out, even in the deepest darkness...You already have that light within you!"
— during the battle of Sora's Heartless.
- "No, Sora. That's how it feels to say goodbye. Since meeting you here in the data world, I've come to remember a lot of things. Things about the first time I left home to go on an adventure. About the first time I made friends, long ago... This all brought back so many memories. And now I understand. The notebook didn't only contain the record of your journey. It also held everything that each of us felt. Our hearts. I promise you. We will tell everything that happened here to Sora and Riku. That way, we can all remember this adventure, together. Memories link hearts to each other. They link us to each other So... we'll be friends forever."
— saying goodbye to Sora.
- "Sora, let me explain. Once upon a time, you lost all of your memories. This girl was the one who helped you recover them."
— during the conversation with Sora and Naminé.
- "Sora, Riku, Kairi. The truth about the Keyblade is connected to you in many ways. It was in your hearts all along. Sora, everybody connected to you is waiting for you. You are the only one who can relieve their sadness. It could be that your journeys so far were only a warm-up for the next one. Everything you thought was a coincidence is turning out to have a connection. The door to a new journey is just about to open."
— during the ending.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- "You don't think-No! Master Yen Sid!"
— realizing something.
— when Diablo came in from the window.
- "Why, that's Minnie's."
— upon seeing Queen Minnie's crown Diablo left.
- "It's from Maleficent. She's kidnapped Minnie."
— after reading the letter.
- "The letter says for me to return to Disney Castle...or else."
— saying that Maleficent wants him to return to the castle.
- "Okay...you fellas stay here."
— asking Donald and Goofy to stay here.
- "Gosh...I guess you're right, pals. We friends need to stick together. Master Yen Sid, we'll be back!"
— when Donald and Goofy decides to go with him.
- "Then I've got bad news for you- that day's never gonna come."
— talking to Maleficent.
- "No! Minnie!"
— when Pete is holding her hostage.
- "All right, Maleficent. Tell us what you want."
— telling Maleficent what she wants.
- "You're lying, Maleficent. Not even you would go through this much trouble just for that. What is it you're really after?"
— telling Maleficent wht she really wants.
- "You know him?"
— when Maleficent says that she knows Xehanort.
- "Why do you want the data?"
— asking Maleficent why she wants the data of the worlds.
— when Minnie escapes form Pete's clutches."
- "Maleficent...you lose!"
— talking to Maleficent.
- "You used the darkness to get here? That was reckless. But gosh, I didn't expect you to save us... Axel."
— when Lea appeared out of the portal.
— when Lea said something to Yen Sid.
- "But are they safe right now?"
— asking Yen Sid about Sora and Riku's safety.
— questioning Yen Sid.
- "Master Yen Sid. Gosh, do ya think he'll be able to do it?"
— asking Master Yen Sid about Lea.
- "Oh... But what about Sora and Riku?"
— talking about Sora and Riku.
- "Gee, do you really think it's possible Xehanort could have planned things that far in advance?"
— talking about Master Xehanort.
- "Oh... Oh no. I remember- Xehanort did give up his body. It was a version of him that was possessing Riku."
— talking about Xehanort's Heartless.
- "If it's all right with you, can I go help Sora and Riku out?"
— asking Master Yen Sid to go help Sora and Riku in the sleeping worlds.
- "If Xehanort really is behind all this, then they won't stay in the dream worlds forever. Eventually, they're gonna reappear somewhere that we can go reach 'em. And we can even probably guess the place. Follow the hearts, and you'll find the way. That's something Master Aqua told me once."
— telling Master Yen Sid on how to find Sora and Riku.
- "Aw fellas, you're my best pals. But this time, I really do need to go it alone. The dangers are greater than anything we've ever faced before. If something were to happen to Sora and Riku and me- why, you'll be the only ones left to keep this world safe."
— when Donald and Goofy wants to go with him.
- "Thank you. I promise I'll bring them both back safe and sound."
— when Yen Sid tells him where Sora and Riku is.
- "Master Xehanort! We were right about you!"
- upon seeing Master Xehanort.
- "Why are you doing this?"
- talking to Master Xehanort about his plan.
- "What you did back then- your mistakes- changed the destinies of three of my friends!"
- talking about Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.
- "I couldn't find a way to save 'em. But I wanted to believe that their sacrifice stopped you for good. Why? How was I so blind? I should've seen it, as soon as Maleficent started gathering the seven princesses of heart."
- realizing that everything had happened was all Master Xehanort's doing.
- "Seven guardians of light? Well, for Keyblade wielders, there's me and Riku and Sora. And my three missing friends, that's six. Then the seventh would be... That means... the thirteen seekers of darkness..."
- talking about the seven guardians of light.
- "He made it!"
- when Lea protects Sora.
- "Goofy, Donald! You saved us!"
- when Donald and Goofy arrives.
- "Aw, Sora. Don't tell me your heart's sleeping, too."
- looking at Sora sleeping.
As a Musketeer
- "Donald! Where ya goin'?"
— when Donald runs off scared.
- "Hey, Goofy, that's the wrong way!"
— when Goofy attacks the wrong way.
- "All right. I'll show ya what a Musketeer can do!"
— before attacking the dream eater.
- "Huh? Have we met before?"
— upon meeting Sora.
- "You okay? What's wrong?"
— talking to Sora.
- "Hmm? Where'd you get that key?"
— wondering about the Keyblade.
- "I know. You came from another world right?"
— asking Sora.
- "My name's Mickey. I'm workin on a problem. That's why I'm in this world bein' a Musketeer."
— explaining to Sora.
- "You seem confused."
— talking to Sora.
- "Look out!"
— when the Dream Eaters appear.
- "Thanks. I sure owe ya one. Some Musketeer I turned out to be."
— after Sora defeated the Dream Eaters.
- "Everything's under control, Goof."
— talking to Goofy.
- "Say fellas, this is Sora. And it doesn't matter when we met. Once we make a friend, we're friends for life."
— introducing Sora to Donald and Goofy.
- "Now, we've gotta go protect the princess! Donald, Goofy, follow me!"
— before leaving to escort Princess Minnie.
- "But you're not a Musketeer. And this mission is fraught with danger."
— when Sora wants to come along.
- "Hmm... Well, all right. Thank you!"
— accepting Sora's offer.
- "All for one... and one for all!"
— doing the pose with his friends.
- "Somebody's after the princess? Count on us!"
— agreed to guard the princess.
- "Don't worry. Donald's real brave, and Goofy's clever. And while I may be small, I've got the heart of a Musketeer!"
— reassure themselves.
- "Bad guy!"
— when the Nightmare Tyranto Rex appears.
- "Don't be. It's not your fault."
— when Sora lost the carriage.
- "Goofy's right. As a team, we can do anything!"
— reassures Donald.
- "Yep. She's out there somewhere, counting on us to come to the rescue."
— talking about Princess Minnie.
- "And we're gonna be the ones to save her!"
— before going to save Minnie.
- "Sora! Thank you. Princess Minnie is safe. We couldn't have done it without ya!"
— thanking Sora.
- "Wait, Sora. Got any suggestions, Goofy?
— asking Goofy.
- "You've got an idea?"
— when Goofy has an idea.
- "Sure, take your time."
— when Goofy asks him to hold on.
- "Yeah! We did it! Hurray for the Musketeers!"
— when they got rid of the Beagle Boys.
- "All for one, and one for all!"
— doing the pose after saving Princess Minnie.
- "What's the matter, Sora? Hold on!"
— when Sora tries to catch up to Goofy.
- "Goofy's gone? But why would he leave his post?"
— worried about Goofy.
- "Not you too, Donald?"
— when seeing Donald running.
- "Calm down, Donald! Start from the beginning."
— talking to Donald.
- "What? But he's the one who made us Musketeers."
— being told that Pete's going to kidnap Princess Minnie.
- "A lie? Well...lie or no lie, Musketeers don't ever run from danger!"
— finding out that Pete made them as a Musketeer was a big lie.
- "Donald, wait! Together we can stop Captain Pete."
— trying to stop Donald from leaving.
- "C'mon. We'll be right beside you, 'cause we're friends."
— telling Donald that they'll be by his side.
- "Donald! Donald..."
— when Donald leaves.
- "Aw, thanks, Sora."
— when Sora says that Donald will be back.
- "Captain Pete, by the power vested in me as a Musketeer, I arrest you, mister!"
— trying to arrest Pete before he was knocked out by him.
- "Donald? Goofy? You too, Sora? You came back."
— after he was rescued from drowning.
- "Aw, fellas. We're not even real Musketeers."
— depressed about not being Musketeers.
- "You know what? You're right, pals. When the bunch of us stick together, we can accomplish anything!"
— when being encouraged by his friends.
- "Pete said he was headed for the opera house. And that's where we'll find Her Majesty! C'mon, Musketeers. We've got a princess to rescue."
— before going to the opera house.
- "Princess! C'mon. It's time to put our Musketeering to the test!"
— when going to save Princess Minnie.
- "The jig is up, Pete!"
— when going to fight Pete.
- "Right. Thanks, Sora!"
— before getting Princess Minnie to safety.
— after being dubbed royal Musketeers.
- "Fellas? All for one, and one for all!"
— doing the pose after being dubbed royal Musketeers.
As a Sorcerer's Apprentice
- "Gosh, is that a Keyblade? Who are you an apprentice to? I'm Mickey, the sorcerer's apprentice."
— when meeting Sora telepathically.
- "Thank you, Sora, but it's no use. A monster's possessed that music. And he's releasing darkness that stops anybody from going in there to fight him. To dispel the darkness, we need a Sound Idea."
— when Sora wants to help him.
- "What? You'll find one for me?"
— when Sora wants to find a Sound Idea.
- "Inside this musical score should be a power that can sweep away any darkness. But you gotta be careful. In between those clefs and notes are monsters- not as strong as the big one, but still pretty strong."
— summoning a musical score.
- "Thank you, Sora. I can tell you found us a Sound Idea. Well, I guess we should try and put it to work."
— When Sora found a Sound Idea.
- "That's strange... Is one Sound Idea not enough?"
— When the Sound Idea is not strong enough.
- "Wow! The sounds are all joining together to make even more powerful music!"
— when another Sound Idea appeared and combined the powers together.
- "Yes. But Sora-"
— when Sora is ready to fight the Dream Eater.
- "Thanks, Sora! Don't know what I woulda done without ya!"
— after he was free from the darkness.
- "Oh no! The water! I'm in big trouble if I don't fetch it! See ya real soon, Sora!"
— before leaving to get some water.
- "You won't be able to defeat that darkness with brute force. I'm Mickey, the sorcerer's apprentice. Who are you?"
— when meeting Riku telepathically.
- "Do ya really mean you're gonna try and help me?"
— when Riku wants to help him.
- "Gosh, Riku, something tells me you and I are gonna be good friends, and we'll help each other out a lot someday."
— When Riku is going to help him.
- "Inside this music is a Sound Idea powerful enough to dispel the darkness. Can ya find it?"
— summoning a musical score.
- "Thank you, Riku. Say, can we try out that Sound Idea?"
— after Riku defeats Chernabog.
- "That was amazing! What happened?"
— after he was free from the darkness.
- "Sora? Funny.. Just hearing that name kinda makes me wanna smile."
— when Riku mentions Sora.
- "Whaddaya know... Riku and Sora. The Sound Ideas you two set free joined together. And when they did, they made a great and powerful harmony."
— talking to Riku about the combined efforts of him and Sora.
- "Wow! No wonder the music sounded like so much fun. But I bet he's got you to thank for that. Having such a good friend means he could really enjoy it."
— talking about Sora.
- "It's like each of you is holding on to a little part of the other. Your hearts are always in tune, so they're free to sing. Gosh, I hope I can be part of the team someday."
— talking about Riku and Sora's friendship.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Ventus and Aqua's Story
— while attacking.
— when using Pearl.
- "Let's team up!"
— before starting Burst of Light.
— after finishing Burst of Light.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- "Here goes!"
— The King activating his Limit Break.
- "Gotta win!"
— The King activating his Final Limit.
Kingdom Hearts II
— when entering battle and using Healing Light.
- "I'll help ya!"
— when entering battle.
- "My turn!"
— when using D-Charge or Pearl.
— when using D-Charge.
— when using D-Charge or Pearl.
- "Give me power!"
— when using D-Charge.
- "The rest is up to you, you gotta wake up!"
— when reviving Sora with Healing Light.
- "Don't give up!"
— when reviving Sora without Healing Light.
- "Oh, boy!"
— using Pearl.
— using a spinning attack and Pearl.
Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three MusketeersMickey Mouse: Donald, are you nuts? What's going on here?
Mickey Mouse: Pete is gonna kidnap Princess Minnie, so he can become king, and he's really a bad guy, and he has a secret lair and it's really dark and scary. So the point is, he's gonna kill us if we get in his way, so we should run now as far away as we can!
[Pluto's tail falls out]
Mickey Mouse: Donald, I can't understand a word you'd said.
Donald Duck: No!
Mickey Mouse: [after being carried by Donald] Hey! Hey! Put me down!
Donald Duck: Captain Pete is the bad guy!
Mickey Mouse: [copies Donald's line] Captain Pete is the bad guy?
[Mickey is let go, cut to Donald]
Donald Duck: Huh? What?
Mickey Mouse: Pete's trying to kidnap the princess?
Donald Duck: Exactly.
Mickey Mouse: But, he made us musketeers.
Donald Duck: It was all a lie.
Mickey Mouse: Lie? Well, lie or no lie. Musketeers don't run from danger, and as long as we wear these uniforms, neither do we?
Donald Duck: You said it!
[Rips uniform off]
Donald Duck: It's every duck for himself!
Mickey Mouse: Donald, wait! Together, we can stop Captain Pete. Remember how we rescued the princess?
Donald Duck: [sadly] I, uh, um... I was hiding.
Mickey Mouse: Hiding? Well, tonight you came back to warn us, and that took courage Donald.
[Donald looks at him sadly]
Mickey Mouse: Come on, I'll be right beside you, because we're friends.
[Both look at each other]
Donald Duck: [sadly] I just can't. I'm sorry.
Mickey Mouse: Donald!
Mickey Mouse: Donald.
Mickey Mouse: This is it guys, when these doors open, we got to make a very first impression.
[Donald stands, Goofy licks hair, then stands]
Mickey Mouse: Okay guys, we're on duty, and this place will be crawling with bad guys.
Donald Duck: Bad guys?
Mickey Mouse: [seriously] So, stay alert!
Donald Duck: [to Goofy] You heard him! Stay alert!
Goofy: Aye-aye sir!
[looks around, sees something strange with an ax]
Goofy: Bad guy! No! Whoa!
Mickey Mouse: Goofy!
[Goofy attacks himself]
Goofy: Gwarsh! He pulled an ax on me.
[Shows an ax]
Minnie: Just imagine. He'll stride into the room. Light will glow from him. I'll hear music. He'll bring me flowers.
[Flowers magically transformed into butterflies]
Minnie: And he'll sweep me off my feet. And I'll know he's the one, when he makes me laugh.
Daisy: You're majesty.
[pops on Mickey's body]
Daisy: It's time to cut the cheese.
[Record needle scratches]
Minnie: What? What?
Daisy: Here we are. Roquefort anyone?
Donald Duck: Bad guy!
Mickey Mouse: Grab her!
Daisy: Oh no.
[Mickey, Donald and Goofy accidently attacked on her]
Daisy: [during the attack] Ahh! Help! Ahh!
Minnie: Oh! Unhand her! Release her! Stop it!
[the fighting stops]
Minnie: Drop her!
[Mickey, Donald and Goofy dropped Daisy]
Minnie: She is my lady in waiting!
Mickey Mouse: Together we'll save the princess, or die trying.
[he and Goofy run off; Donald stays behind]
Donald Duck: Die?
[Mickey and Goofy return and drag Donald away]
Donald Duck: Die?
Mickey Mouse: All for one...
Goofy: And two for tea!
Mickey Mouse: En garde!
The Beagle Boys: "En garde"? French words make me mad!
Pete: It's all over, Mickey, and you're all alone. And now with you out of the picture, getting rid of the princess will be easy as pie.
[Goofy and Donald appear behind Pete]
Mickey Mouse: Wanna bet?
Pete: That's a sucker bet.
Donald Duck: [hits Pete over the head] Yeah! You're the sucker!
Donald Duck: Musketeers need guys like me that are brave.
Mickey Mouse: [not understanding Donald] Yeah and guys that are brave, too.
Donald Duck: That's what I said. Brave.
Epic Mickey (2010) (VG)Mickey Mouse: [seeing what looks like Goofy's head in a glass jar] That's Goofy! I mean, sort of...
Gremlin Gus: It's Animatronic Goofy! Oswald built him, with the Mad Doctor's help. Oswald wanted a friend like your pal Goofy.
Goofy: [suddenly speaking] Gawrsh, hello, Mickey!
[Mickey jumps back, startled]
Mickey Mouse: [aside, to Gus] Uh, where's the rest of him?
Gremlin Gus: What happened to you, Goofy?
Goofy: Well, I was doin' some work in Tomorrow City when The Mad Doctor went and betrayed all of Oswald's friends.
[in a thought bubble, the Mad Doctor pushes a button]
Goofy: He had some friends of his own tear me to pieces!
[in the bubble, a giant saw-blade-wielding robot descends on Goofy; the bubble disappears]
Goofy: And now my parts are scattered all over Tomorrow City. But I know I can count on ya to put me together again, Mickey!
Mickey Mouse: Gosh, lots of these characters look alike.
Gremlin Gus: They're different versions from different stories.
Pete: [as Big Bad Pete, butting in] Like me!
Mickey Mouse: I thought these folks were forgotten! I'd never forget YOU, BIG BAD PETE!
Pete: Big Bad Pete, Pete Pan, Small Pete, Petetronic. This place has got lotsa me! We get things done in Wasteland, see. So, work with us and nobody'll mess with ya!
[Mickey and Gremlin Gus arrive in Mean Street]
Mickey Mouse: Is this a theme park...?
Gremlin Gus: Oswald copied it as best he could. He wanted us characters to be happy.
Mickey Mouse: Characters?
Gremlin Gus: Characters the world stopped watching and stopped loving. Rough drafts, extras, anyone who didn't work out right. Characters left on the drawing board. Most lived here, in Oswald's recreation of that magical place. He set up shops. An ice cream parlor. It was home... before.
Mickey Mouse: Before what?
Gremlin Gus: Before the Thinner Disaster. That's when the life went out of Wasteland. That's when the Blot arrived, and his flunkies. Welcome to Mean Street.
Donald Duck: [after Mickey finds Donald's parts] Wha! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! You have all my parts! That's swell!
[all of the pieces magically assemble on Donald, who then falls to the ground and loses his temper]
Donald Duck: [angrily] WAAAK! WAK! WAK! WAK!
Mickey Mouse: Guess some things never change.
Mickey Mouse: [seeing a projector screen] The rabbit went this way. But...
Gremlin Gus: Portals like this are how we get around. That rabbit is named Oswald. He set them up.
Mickey Mouse: But a projector screen?
Gremlin Gus: What's so strange? Seems natural for cartoons.
Gremlin Gus: [as they look for Oswald in Mickeyjunk Mountain] Quite the exhibition. All it needs is a gift shop.
Mickey Mouse: It's kind of - unsettling. I get that he resents me, but...
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: [behind them] Gosh! Ya think? I'm Oswald. I run the Cartoon Wasteland - or I used to. Before that, I used to be popular - a star!
[pointing at Mickey]
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: Until YOU stole my popularity, Mouse.
Mickey Mouse: My name is Mickey.
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: Believe me, I know.
[goes over a display case containing a voodoo doll of Ortensia]
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: Your name and likeness are on all this junk. For years, I've looked at this mountain of your stuff, wondering why YOU got got all the success I deserved. For a long time I tried to make the best of it, tried to make a nice place for all the other forgotten characters - especially my sweetie, Ortensia, and our bunny children. We were doing okay - until the Thinner Disaster.
Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG)Ansem the Wise: It's been too long, my friend.
Mickey Mouse: Ansem the Wise. Why didn't you come to me before things got so bad?
Ansem the Wise: Xemnas, the Organization's Superior, is the Nobody of Xehanort, my foremost apprentice. The burden was mine to bear.
Mickey Mouse: Is that all?
Ansem the Wise: I won't deny there was more. I was... obsessed with thoughts of revenge. My apprentices stole everything precious to me: my research, and my pride.
Xemnas: Denizens of light, answer this: why do you hate the darkness?
Mickey Mouse: Aw, we don't hate it. It's just kinda... scary. But the world's made of light AND darkness. You can't have one without the other, 'cause darkness is half of everything. Sorta makes ya wonder why we are scared of the dark...
Riku: It's because of who's lurking inside it.
Xemnas: [to Kingdom Hearts] Hear me, Kingdom Hearts! It seems we must begin anew. Ah, but know this: I will give to you as many hearts as it takes. Mark my words! You can no more be complete without me than I without you. Heed me, Kingdom Hearts! Lend me your power, so that we may be complete! The power to erase the fools that hinder us.
Mickey Mouse: Xemnas! No!
Xemnas: Hearts quivering with hatred...
Sora: Xemnas! Don't
Xemnas: Hearts burning with rage...
Donald Duck: You'll never win!
Xemnas: Hearts scarred by envy... That fool Ansem said the heart's true nature was beyond his understanding. Buts it's not beyond mine! Hearts are the source of all power!
[Disappears into Kingdom Hearts]
Mickey Mouse: They'll pay for this!
[Goofy has been hit on the head with a rock, then slid headfirst into a rock wall, is not moving, and is believed to be dead]
Donald Duck: Oh... Goofy!
Sora: This is not happening... This can't be happening! It can't be...
Mickey Mouse: They'll pay for this...
Mickey Mouse: Well, the guy in the picture is definitly the one who tried to take over Kingdom Hearts; the one you fellas defeated. But, what you guys actually fought was his Heartless. You see, he wasn't really Ansem, he just went around telling everybody that he was!
Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983)Cratchit: Tomorrow is Christmas and I was wondering if I could have... Half a day off?
Scrooge: Christmas, eh? Uh, er... I suppose so. But I'll dock you half a day's pay. Let's see, I pay you two shillings a day...
Cratchit: Two shillings and a halfpenny, Sir.
Scrooge: Oh yes, I gave you that raise three years ago.
Cratchit: Yes, sir, when I started doing your laundry.
Fred: Merry Christmas, Uncle Scrooge!
Scrooge: What's so merry about it? I'll tell you what Christmas is. It's just another work day, and any jackanape who thinks else should be boiled in his own pudding!
Cratchit: But sir, Christmas is a time for giving... a time to be with one's family.
Scrooge: I say, Bah humbug!
Fred: I don't care! I say, Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas!
Cratchit: [clapping] Well said, Master Fred!
Scrooge: Cratchit, what are you doing?
Cratchit: [stops clapping] I was just trying to keep my hands warm, sir.
[Bob closes his book and starts to leave as the clock chimes 7:00. Scrooge looks at his watch]
Scrooge: Hmm... Two minutes fast.
[Bob stops then goes back to his desk]
Scrooge: Well, never mind those two minutes. You may go now.
Cratchit: Ah, oh thank you, sir! You're so kind!
Scrooge: Never mind that mushy stuff, just go! But be here all the other early the next day!
Cratchit: I will, I will, sir! And a Bah Humbug... I mean, a Merry Christmas to you, sir!
Cratchit: Oh, that Fred. Always so full of kindness.
Scrooge: Aye. He always was a little peculiar
[door bell rings]
Scrooge: ... AND stubborn!
Cratchit: Why, Mr. Scrooge, Merry Christmas.
[Scrooge barges in]
Cratchit: Won't you come in?
Scrooge: Merry Christmas? Humph! I have another bundle for you.
Cratchit: But sir, it's Christmas Day.
Scrooge: Christmas Day, indeed! Just another excuse for being lazy. And another thing, Cratchit: I've had enough of this 'half-day off' stuff! You leave me no alternative...
[changing his attitude]
Scrooge: ...but to give you...
Tiny Tim: [sees the contents of the now open bag] Toys!
Scrooge: Yes, toys. No no no no no no no!
Scrooge: I'm giving you a raise... and making you my partner.
Cratchit: Ha-ha. That Fred, always so full of kindness.
Scrooge: Aye, he always was a little peculiar
[the doorbell rings again]
Scrooge: AND stubborn!
Runaway Brain (1995)[Mickey is completely strapped into a chair]
Mickey Mouse: Talk about your iron clad contract.
Dr. Frankenollie: Julius, Julius, baby, Daddy's found you a brand new brain.
Mickey Mouse: Wait! You're not r-r-really gonna -
Dr. Frankenollie: Put your brain in his body? (Buzz!) That's right!
[Mickey is playing a video game when Minnie enters]
Minnie Mouse: Mickey? Hello?
[Stands in front of TV]
Minnie Mouse: I'm so excited about tonight. Aren't you?
Mickey Mouse: Minnie! You trying to get me killed?
Minnie Mouse: Hmm, maybe. Oh, Mickey Mouse! You forgot, didn't you?
Mickey Mouse: Oh, no. No, no. Forgot what?
Minnie Mouse: Our anniversary?
Mickey Mouse: Oh, yeah! Ha-ha! Anniversary. Of what?
Minnie Mouse: Our very first date. Ooh! Well, from now on you can date your stupid video game!
Dr. Frankenollie: Dr. Frankenollie at your service. You're here for the job, hmm?
Mickey Mouse: Yeah. I mean, no! No.
Dr. Frankenollie: Oh, don't be shy. It's not just a job. It's an adventure.
Mickey Mouse: I hate adventure.
Dr. Frankenollie: Perfect! You're hired.
Mickey Mouse: [He and Julius have switched brains] Uh, you monster, me Mickey. Mickey Mouse. You know, Mickey Mouse? Just look in my wallet. You'll see.
[Julius takes out Mickey's wallet; the first picture is from Steamboat Willie]
Mickey Mouse: Ah, that's old. Ha. There's me, next to my girlfriend, Minnie.
Julius: Oh, Minnie.
Mickey Mouse: Yeah. And she likes my body and my mind. In the same place, that is.
Mickey Mouse: Oh, I don't feel like myself. I...
[Pull back; Mickey is now Julius]
Mickey Mouse: Oh, my gosh! I'm not myself. That crazy gizmo really worked.
"House of Mouse: The Stolen Cartoons (#1.1)" (2001)Mickey Mouse: he Beast, Aladdin & Jasmine and, oh, I see the 3 Little Pigs are in the house! Hey, Lumiere, thanks for being MY guest!
Goofy: yfooG s'tI .yekciM olleH
Mickey Mouse: Goofy, you're talkin' through the wrong end of the phone again!
Pete: Everybody out!
Mickey Mouse: Show's not over yet, Pete!
Pete: What show? You've got no cartoons and that stage is deader than the Haunted Mansion!
[camera pans over to the stage, where we see the Hitchhiking Ghosts from Disneyland's "Haunted Mansion" attraction sticking out their thumbs]
Mickey Mouse: Now I wanna remind everyone of the House of Mouse Rules: No smoking. No villainous schemes. And no guests eating other guests.
Mickey Mouse: Tonight, we have a show that won't be forgotten.
[spotlight goes out; audience gasps]
Mickey Mouse: Unlike our electric bill.
Mickey's House of Villains (2001) (V)Mickey: Ok. Everybody, now it's time for a change of pace.
Mickey: [In Mickey's Mechanical House] The furniture folds right into the wall.
Salesman: It makes a great shortcut into the hall.
Mickey: [in Mickey's Mechanical House] The furniture folds right into the wall.
Salesman: It makes a great shortcut into the hall.
Goofy: [Minnie storms on-stage to confront the villains] Gosh. I've never seen her so mad.
Mickey: *I* have.
Pluto's Dream House (1940)[first lines]
Mickey Mouse: [showing Pluto a picture] It's your new house, Pluto. Do you like it?
Mickey Mouse: Why, Pluto, you've been dreaming again.
Mickey Mouse: [seeing an old lamp] Hey, what's this?
[rubs dirt off the lamp; laughs]
Mickey Mouse: It's an old teapot.
Magic Lamp: Who's an old teapot?
Mickey Mouse: [looking around] Who said that?
Magic Lamp: I did.
Mickey Mouse: Oh.
[suddenly surprised; drops the lamp on the ground]
Magic Lamp: [grunts] Take it easy.
Magic Lamp: Well, what do you want?
Mickey Mouse: Nothing, I was just...
Magic Lamp: Nothing? Well, if you don't want nothing, don't rub us magic lamps.
Mickey Mouse: A magic lamp?
Magic Lamp: Yes, sir, boss. Anything you says, I does.
Brave Little Tailor (1938)Peasant: Say, did you ever kill a giant?
Mickey Mouse: I killed seven with one blow!
Mickey Mouse: Whoopee! I'll cut him down to my size!
Mickey Mouse: Well, so long! I'll be seeing ya! I hope!
King: Did you kill seven at one blow?
Mickey Mouse: Y-yes, your honor. And how.
King: Well, how?
Mickey Mouse: I was all alone. I heard them coming. I looked up, and I was surronded.
Mickey Mouse: They were here, there, everywhere! A whole bunch of them! They came at me from the left! From the right! Right! Left! Left! Right!
King: Yes, yes! Go on!
Mickey Mouse: They were coming closer. The fight was on. I swung and missed. I missed and swung. I swung again and again and again! They were right on top of me!
King: And then?
Mickey Mouse: And then, I let 'em have it!
Fun & Fancy Free (1947)Goofy: [singing] Lots of starches, / Lots of greens, / Fancy chocolate-covered...
Mickey Mouse: Beans!
Goofy: What d'you mean, "beans"?
Mickey Mouse: Yeah, fellows. I sold the cow for some magic beans!
Donald Duck: Beans?
Mickey Mouse: But Donald! These are not ordinary beans! They're magic beans! If you plant these beans in the light of a full moon, do you know what'll happen?
Donald Duck: Yes! We get more beans!
Willie the Giant: [pointing at one of the lines on his hand] But what's this here? What is it? What is it?
Mickey Mouse: Uh-oh! I can't believe it!
Willie the Giant: Is it bad?
Mickey Mouse: Why, i-i-it says here that you can change yourself into anything!
Willie the Giant: Sure, sure! You wanna see me? I can change myself into the darndest things! Go on, gimme somethin'. Anything!
Mickey Mouse: Anything?
Willie the Giant: Anything!
Edgar Bergen: See? Mickey never misses a trick. He's got a good idea.
Mickey Mouse: Well, uh. Can you change into a fly?
Willie the Giant: A cute, teeny-weeny, itsy-bitsy housefly?
Mickey Mouse: That's it! A housefly!
Willie the Giant: Aww, you don't want a fly! How about a bunny with long, pink ears?
Mickey Mouse: Huh! Well, of course, if you can't do a fly, why, uh...
Willie the Giant: All right. A fly.
Willie the Giant: WHY?
Mickey Mouse: Well, uh... because.
Willie the Giant: Okay. A teeny-weeny fly... with pink wings! Now for the magic wordies. Fe, fi, fo, fum. He, hi, ho, hum. I'm a most amazing guy. Te, ti, te, ti, te, ti.
[transforms into a bunny]
Willie the Giant: You sure you don't want a pink bunny?
[notices that Mickey, Donald and Goofy have a fly swatter]
Willie the Giant: Hey, what is this? You think you fool Willie.
[Willie prepares himself a sandwich]
Willie the Giant: Feedee!
[Slices some cheese, taking Mickey but narrowly avoiding Goofy]
Willie the Giant: Fidee!
[Takes a chicken leg]
Willie the Giant: Fodee!
[Takes some onions, narrowly missing Donald]
Willie the Giant: Fum!
[Pours pepper on his sandwich. Mickey sneezes the contents on Willie's face]
Mickey Mouse: Gesundheit!
Mickey Mouse: How'd you get here?
Singing Harp: I was kidnapped by that wicked giant!
Mickey Mouse: Oh. What? A giant?
Mortimer Snerd: A giant?
Luana Patten: A giant?
Jiminy Cricket: A giant?
Edgar Bergen: Bigger than forty men!
Mortimer Snerd: Oh, no!
Edgar Bergen: An ogre who had the power to turn himself into anything, man or beast!
Jiminy Cricket: That calls for a drink!
Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip (1940)Pete: [bumps into Mickey, dressed as an Indian] Oh, I beg your pardon, Chief.
Mickey Mouse: [Indian's voice] How.
Pete: [to Mickey, who is wearing Pete's conductor's coat] He-he-hey you! Did you see a mutt and a little runt around here?
Mickey Mouse: [Gulp] Yeah, they went... Ahem!
Mickey Mouse: [Deep voice] ... they went that way.
Pete: Thanks, conductor.
Pete: Conductor? W-Why, that's me!
[Pete had just succeeded in getting Mickey and Pluto off his train. They end up on the train tracks]
Mickey Mouse: Gosh, Pluto, I wonder how far it is to Pomo...
[he then looks up and sees that they've wound up near a train station for Pomona]
Mickey Mouse: Pomona! Hey, we're here!
[Mickey and Pluto shake hands]
Pete: So, it's you, huh?
Mickey Mouse: [nervously] Yeah. It's me, I guess.
Pete: All alone, without your dog.
Mickey Mouse: Yeah, all alone.
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (2012) (VG)Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: Doc, y-your animatronic parts...
Mickey Mouse: ...they're breaking down! What happened?
The Mad Doctor: [singing] It's so sad / So sad to say the least. / I was a Toon in Wasteland / Living in peace.
The Mad Doctor: But my thirst for power / Nearly got demonic. / To control the blot / I became animatronic. / It feels like the end. / That's a bad place to start. / Look at me! / I'm falling apart. / I need to make a change, and now is not too soon. / All I really want / Is to walk and talk and be a Toon. / I need to right the wrongs / One by one. / Oswald, tell me, Oswald, / Do you think it can be done?
[Oswald nods; stops singing]
The Mad Doctor: I hope you're right.
The Mad Doctor: 'Cause it feels like the end. / That's a bad place to start. / Look at me! / I'm falling apart.
[they all travel through a projector screen back to Mean Street]
Gremlin Jamface: Oh-ho! Mickey! Oswald! The projectors, they're working again!
The Mad Doctor: [singing] But there's big news to tell ya. / I can stop the earthquakes now! / Believe me, I can do it! / And soon I'll show you how!
The Mad Doctor: But first what wouldn't I give? / To walk and talk and be a toon. / To be a toon...
Mickey Mouse: What's goin' on?
Gremlin Gus: You're just in the nick of time, Mickey! Wasteland is becoming inert again, and with all the damage done from the quake...
Ortensia: [interrupting] Not only that... but the Mad Doctor is back!
Mickey Mouse: He is? Then where's Oswald?
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: [coming in] Right here.
Ortensia: [hugging Oswald] You had me so worried!
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: Sorry, I didn't mean to. But I've been talking to the Doc. He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures. He said they're part Blot, part animatronic... and all bad.
Ortensia: Hmph. He's up to something. I just know it.
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?
Mickey Mouse: [seeing Mean Street destroyed by the earthquake] Gosh Gus, I didn't think Mean Street would be this... broken.
Gremlin Gus: Well, it's gotten worse since the main quake. All the aftershocks have caused the thinner to come up, and the buildings to crumble even more!
Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Disneyland Fun (1990) (V)[first lines]
Professor Owl: Today we're going to the Happiest Place on Earth, so sing along, everyone. We'll have some Disneyland fun! Let's begin on Main Street, just before the Magic Kingdom opens.
Goofy: [whistles "Whistle While You Work" while sweeping the sidewalk]
Mickey Mouse: [is cleaning windows when he sees a Minnie figure in the window] Aw, Minnie.
Mickey Mouse: [standing with the other costumed characters at the entrance, speaking to the crowds waiting to come in] Good morning, everybody! Welcome to the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.
Mickey Mouse: [when the park is closing and everyone starts to leave] Bye! So long. So long, everybody. Come back real soon!
Lonesome Ghosts (1937)Ghost: [On phone] Do you chase ghosts?
Goofy: Ahyuck! Do we chase ghosts?
Mickey Mouse: Y-y-yes, ma'am... Yes, sir! I'll say we do!
Ghost: Well, this house is full of ghosts. Listen.
[the ghosts take turns doing spooky laughs through the phone]
Ghost: Come quick. The old McShiver mansion.
Mickey Mouse: Okay, we'll be right over.
Mickey Mouse: Oh, boy! A customer!
Donald Duck: A customer!
Goofy: A customer?
Mickey Mouse: The telephone!
Donald Duck: The telephone!
Goofy: A-hyuck. The telephone?
Mickey Mouse: Ghosts.
Donald Duck: Ghosts!
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) (V)Mickey Mouse: What are you all doing here?
Daisy Duck: We're here to help you to find Pluto.
Mickey Mouse: [muffled voice] Doggone, man's best friend.
Mickey Mouse: Who's my pal? Who's my pal?
Mickey's Service Station (1935)[Mickey, Donald and Goofy all see Pete drive up in his car]
Mickey Mouse: At your service, sir.
Goofy: You break 'em, we fix 'em.
Donald Duck: And how.
Pete: [grabbing Mickey] Listen, mug.
[pushes down on his car, creating a squeaking sound]
Pete: You hear that squeak?
Mickey Mouse: Y-Y-Yes, ma'am.
Pete: [throwing Mickey down hard] Well? Get rid of it!
[holds up a pocket watch to the trio, showing that it's ten minutes until the next hour]
Pete: I'll be back in ten minutes. You get rid of that squeak, or...
[runs his finger under his throat, making a hacking sound; they all clutch at their throats in terror]
Pete: Remember, ten minutes.
Mickey's Rival (1936)Mortimer: Say, you want that button?
[Mortimer pulls it off of Mickey's shorts and hands it to him]
Mortimer: Okay! Here it is! Do you want the other one?
[Pulls the other button off and throws it away]
Mortimer: Okay! Never a dull moment.
Mickey Mouse: So you still think that guy's funny?
Minnie Mouse: Who, Mortimer? No!
Mickey Mouse: [holding out his hand] Shake!
[they shake hands]
Mickey's Good Deed (1932)Mickey Mouse: [playing bass fiddle, a passerby drops a 'coin' in his cup] Thank you, Merry Christmas.
[continues playing, another passerby drops another 'coin']
Mickey Mouse: Thank you, Merry Christmas.
[a rich passerby drops a lot of 'coins' in]
Mickey Mouse: Oh! Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Butler: Excuse me, my good man!
[Mickey and Pluto run off, he chases after them]
Butler: My good man wait! I want to buy your dog!
Mickey Mouse: No no! I won't sell him to you, he's my pal!
Butler: Yes but I will pay you handsomely.
Mickey Mouse: No no! I won't sell him to you I tell you, he's my pal!
Pluto's Christmas Tree (1952)[first lines]
Mickey Mouse: Okay, Pluto, let's get our tree.
Chip: Get a load of that. Can you top that?
Dale: That kills me!
[Mickey starts chopping the tree down]
Chip: What was that?
Dale: I don't know.
[the tree falls to the ground]
Mickey Mouse: Oh, boy! Okay, Pluto! Alright? Come on, let's go.
Chip: [Mickey has placed the tree in his house] Hey, wake up.
Dale: [admires the decorations] Well what do you know? Wow!
Mickey Mouse: [Pluto sees the chipmunks and tries to attack them, as they run up to the fireplace mantle, where there are Santa candles] Pluto, that's it. Cut it out.
[Pluto barks at Chip, who is wearing a candletop Santa hat]
Mickey Mouse: There, is that better? Oh, Pluto. Okay, I'll light the candles.
[lights all of the candles, including Chip]
Mickey Mouse: There!
Chip: [Mickey and Pluto leave, and Dale puts out Chip's flame] Thank you.
Dale: Let's go.
Mickey Mouse: [Pluto is attacking the Christmas tree, to get Chip and Dale] Pluto, get out of there! What do you think you're... Cut it out! Watch out!
[the tree's leaves and ornaments fall down]
Mickey Mouse: You dumb mutt! Now look what you've done to our...
[sees the Chip and Dale]
Mickey Mouse: Pluto, we've got chipmunks in our tree! Cute little fellas.
[hold them in his hands, Pluto barks at them]
Mickey Mouse: Pluto! After all, it is Christmas.
Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse (2001) (V)[first lines]
Mickey Mouse: Well everybody that's our show. Thank you for spending Christmas Eve at the House of Mouse. Here's wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a safe trip ho-home!
Mickey Mouse: Thanks for letting us share our Christmas with you. Merry Christmas, everybody!
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (1999) (V)Minnie Mouse: Say, uh, Mickey, why don't you play some music?
Mickey Mouse: I-Isn't it about time we were opening our presents? And, uh, speaking of time - What time is it?
Minnie Mouse: Well, I, um - I think it's time for you to open your gift.
[they both open their presents]
Mickey Mouse: Oh! A case... for my harmonica.
Minnie Mouse: Oh, my! A chain for my... watch. Oh, Mickey, it's beautiful. But I traded my watch to get you that case.
Mickey Mouse: And I traded my harmonica to get a chain for your watch.
Minnie Mouse: Oh, Mickey! I can't believe you gave up what means the most to you for me.
Mickey Mouse: Oh, Minnie. You're all the music I'll ever need.
Man: You and that harmonica sure make a great team.
Mickey Mouse: Yup. She's worth her weight in gold, all right!
Plane Crazy (1928)[first lines]
Minnie Mouse: Who me?
Minnie Mouse: Help! Help! Help!
Boat Builders (1938)Mickey Mouse: All you do is put it together.
Donald Duck: Even a child can do it.
[after the boat falls to pieces]
Mickey Mouse: All you do is put it together.
Donald Duck: Ah, phooey!
The Karnival Kid (1929)Mickey Mouse: [his first words] Hot dogs! Hot dogs!
Mickey Mouse: [first words spoken by Mickey Mouse] Hot dogs, hot dogs.
Mickey's Speedway USA (2000) (VG)Pete: [after hitting Mickey] Take that!
Mickey Mouse: Ya big poluka!
Mickey Mouse: [after hitting Pete] There ya go, Pete.
Pete: That didn't hurt.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)[Eddie is falling; Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny, both wearing parachutes, join him]
Bugs Bunny: Eh, what's up, Doc? Jumping without a parachute? Kinda dangerous, ain't it?
Mickey Mouse: Yeah. You could get killed. Heh, heh.
Eddie Valiant: Listen, do any of you have a spare?
Mickey Mouse: Uh, Bugs does.
Eddie Valiant: Really?
Bugs Bunny: Yeah, but I don't think you want it.
Eddie Valiant: I do, I do, give it to me!
Mickey Mouse: Gee, better let him have it, Bugs.
Bugs Bunny: Okay, Doc. Whatever you say. Here's the spare.
Eddie Valiant: Thanks!
[Mickey and Bugs deploy parachutes; Eddie pulls ripcord on parachute, car tire comes out]
Eddie Valiant: OH, NO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Mickey Mouse: Aw, poor fella.
Bugs Bunny: Yeah, ain't I a stinker?
Lena Hyena: [Continues falling until Lena Hyena catches him before he hits the ground] My man!
[Gives him a stretching kiss, Eddie tumbles backwards away from her a long way]
Lena Hyena: Come to Lena!
[Starts running towards him, Eddie rips part of a street line and moves it toward a wall which she runs straight into]
Eddie Valiant: Toons. Gets 'em every time.
[the Toons gather around Judge Doom's remains]
Mickey Mouse: Gosh, I wonder who he really was?
Bugs Bunny: I'll tell you one thing, Doc. He weren't no rabbit.
Daffy Duck: Or a duck.
Goofy: Or a dog.
Pinocchio: Or a little wooden boy.
Big Bad Wolf: Or a... sheep.
Woody Woodpecker: Or a woodpecker.
Sylvester: Or a pussy.
Squatter's Rights (1946)[first lines]
Mickey Mouse: Well, Pluto, here we are. Now for a swell vacation.
Mickey Mouse: Pluto! What happened?
"House of Mouse: The Three Caballeros (#1.3)" (2001)Mickey: The Three Caballeros are Panchito, Jose and...
Tweedle Dee: Sneezy?
Tweedle Dum: No, it's Grumpy. You're so dumb.
Goofy: Well... there's Cubby, Darlene and... I know, Annette.
Mickey: Is that your final answer?
Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG)[Sora's party and Riku try vainly to close the Door To Darkness. Then a silhouette appears]
Donald Duck, Goofy: [gasps] Your Majesty!
King Mickey Mouse: [holding up his own Keyblade] Now, Sora! Let's close this door for good!
Sora: But... What'll happen to you two?
King Mickey Mouse: Don't worry. There will always be a door to the light.
Goofy: Sora, you can trust King Mickey.
Riku: Now! They're coming!
King Mickey Mouse: Donald, Goofy, thank you.
[Sora's party shuts the door. Riku watches Sora as he is shut inside the realm of darkness]
Riku: Take care of her.
Moving Day (1936)Goofy: Ice!
Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck: Shh!
Goofy: [whispering] Ice.
Mickey Mouse: The sheriff.
Donald Duck: The sheriff.
Goofy: [Loud] The sheriff?
Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck: Shh!
Mickey Mouse: We gotta move.
Donald Duck: We gotta move.
Goofy: [as if talking to someone behind him] We gotta move.
[Notices there is no one behind him; laughs]
The Haunted House (1929)Grim Reaper: Play!
Mickey: I c-c-can't play!
Grim Reaper: PLAY!
Mickey: Y-y-yes, man!
Mickey and the Seal (1948)[last lines]
Mickey Mouse: Goodbye! Goodbye, little feller!
Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV)Mickey Mouse: What have I done? What have I done?
DTV Monster Hits (1987) (TV)Mickey Mouse: You know, folks, sometimes a mouse can be a real rat. Sooo, watch out!
Mickey's Mellerdrammer (1933)Horace: [as Simon Legree] Bow down to your master! I own your body and soul!
Mickey Mouse: [as Uncle Tom] You may own this body, but my soul belongs to the Lord!
The Klondike Kid (1932)Mickey Mouse: Hello.
Minnie Mouse: [sobbing] Hello.
Mickey Mouse: Who are you?
Minnie Mouse: I'm nobody.
Mickey Mouse: Ain't you got no folks?
Minnie Mouse: Nobody!
Mickey Mouse: Just an orphan?
Minnie Mouse: Oh, there's nobody!
Mickey Mouse: Ha ha! Me too. Guess we're both nobodys.
Fantasia/2000 (1999)Mickey Mouse: Mr. Levine! Okay, Mr. Levine, everybody's in place for the next number.
James Levine: Thanks, Mickey. When...
Mickey Mouse: But we can't find Donald. So you stay here and stall for time, and I'll be right back.
Mickey Mouse: [Offstage] Donald! Oh Donald!
James Levine: When we hear Sir Edward Elgar's "Pomp and Circumstance" we think of a graduation ceremony.
Mickey Mouse: Donald, where are ya?
James Levine: Actually, Elgar composed it for many kinds of solemn events.
Mickey Mouse: Donald!
James Levine: This march inspired the Disney artists to recreate the age old story...
Mickey Mouse: Donald, are you hiding in...
Daisy Duck: Aaaah!
Mickey Mouse: Oh, sorry, Daisy!
James Levine: ...of Noah's Ark, with one slight twist.
Mickey Mouse: [Knocking on door] Oh, Donald Duck!
Donald Duck: Who is it?
[Mickey and Donald's shadows are projected against a panel; Donald is in the shower]
Mickey Mouse: Donald, it's me, Mickey. You're on in 30 seconds, hurry.
Donald Duck: What? You gotta be kidding!
[Mumbles angrily as he leaves the tub]
Mickey Mouse: [Peeking behind a wall] Psst! Okay, Jim. He's on his way. Go to the intro.
James Levine: Ladies and gentlemen, "Pomp and Circumstance," starring Donald Duck.
Fantasia (1940)Mickey Mouse: [Pulling on Stokowski's coat] Mr. Stokowski! Mr. Stokowski!
[Mickey whistles to get Stokowski's attention]
Mickey Mouse: My congratulations, sir!
Leopold Stokowski: [shaking hands with Mickey] Congratulations to you, Mickey!
Mickey Mouse: Gee, thanks! Hehe! Well, so long! I'll be seeing ya!
Leopold Stokowski: Goodbye!
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (2007) (VG)[last lines]
[Riku's story - Reverse / Rebirth]
King Mickey Mouse: Your darkness belongs to you, just the same way your light does. Up till now, I thought darkness was something that should never exist. Then I spent time with you and changed my mind. The road you chose - I didn't know. Light and dark, back to back. With you, I think they might meet in a way nobody's seen before. Wonder where that road leads. I'd like to see myself.
King Mickey Mouse: I'd like to walk the road with ya'.
Riku: Eh heh.
[They shake on it]
Riku: Your majesty, I'm really flattered. I don't know what to say.
King Mickey Mouse: Gosh, Riku. Ya' know, you don't have to call me that now. We're pals.
Riku: Fair enough, Mickey.
[the two exit Castle Oblivion and walk along a grassy path, finding two roads and Diz]
Riku: What are you making me choose now?
DiZ: Between the road to light and the road to darkness.
Riku: Neither suits me. I'm taking the middle road.
DiZ: Do you mean the twilight road to nightfall?
Riku: No. It's the road to dawn.
The Little Whirlwind (1941)Mickey Mouse: Well, I guess I don't get the cake, huh?
The Muppets at Walt Disney World (1990) (TV)Mickey Mouse: Well, you know what we always say: "When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true."
Kermit: Actually, what we say is: "Someday, you'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and you."
Floyd: Uh-oh. They're starting to argue philosophy.
The Pointer (1939)Mickey Mouse: [finding out it's a bear behind him and not Pluto] Oh-oh-oh-oh! I-I-It's you. Oh, heh-heh, I mean, it is you, ain't it? I-I mean, isn't it? Heh-heh, heh. I thought you were Pluto, but you're not Pluto. You're you, huh? Huh? Well, I'm, uh, Mickey Mouse. You know? Mickey Mouse? I hope you've heard of me, I hope.
Mickey's Trailer (1938)Mickey Mouse: Hey, who's driving?
Donald Duck: Yeah, who's driving?
Goofy: Hyuck! Why, I'm driving.
[Realizes he's not and rushes back to the car, accidentally unhooking the trailer, which rolls away behind him]
Goofy: [not realizing the trailer is gone] The worst is over. It's all downhill from here.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (2010) (VG)King Mickey Mouse: [to Vanitas] Keyblades are not something you use just to bully somebody around!
"House of Mouse: Unplugged Club (#1.5)" (2001)Mickey: There's a spinning teacup illegally parked. License plate: R-U-DIZZY.
Mad Hatter: That's mine.
Mickey's Surprise Party (1939)Minnie: I wanted to make them the way your mother did.
Mickey: Aw, my mother used to burn the whole batch all the time!
Mickey's Fire Brigade (1935)Mickey: Hey, fellas! There's a woman upstairs!
"House of Mouse: Jiminy Cricket (#1.8)" (2001)Mickey: Cruella De Vil's been a little sloppy with her driving lately.
Cruella De Vil: Who? Me?
Mickey: She's gotten 101 citations.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (2010) (VG)[Last lines]
Mickey Mouse: Yen Sid, I think we're finally close to figuring out where Ven's heart is.
Yen Sid: Is that so? Then that leaves only Terra.
Mickey Mouse: Right, and we've gotta save all three of them.
Yen Sid: The question is: What does Xehanort intend to do next?
Mickey Mouse: Xehanort? But his two halves are gone. There was Ansem, who commanded the Heartless, and Xemnas, who commanded the Nobodies. Didn't Sora defeat them both?
Yen Sid: Correct, those two met their end. However, therein lies exactly our problem. Their destruction now guarantees the original Xehanort's recontruction.
Mickey Mouse: Huh?
Yen Sid: Xehanort's heart, once seized by his Heartless half, is now free, and his body, which had become his Nobody, has been vanquished. Both halves will now be returned to the whole. In short, this means Master Xehanort will return.
Mickey Mouse: And you think... you think that maybe he's gonna try something?
Yen Sid: A man like Xehanort will have left many roads open.
Mickey Mouse: Well, it doesn't matter what he cooks up. Me and Sora, we'll be ready, and Riku too.
Yen Sid: Yes, they are indeed strong. But not true Keyblade Masters like you. Tell me, would one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?
Mickey Mouse: What? What do you mean?
Yen Sid: Mickey, please summon Sora hither. Riku as well.
Mickey Mouse: Of course, but why?
Yen Sid: To show us the Mark of Mastery.
"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie Red Riding Hood (#1.19)" (2006)[Pete, disguised as a little old lady, is trying to trick Minnie into giving him some of the soup she made]
Mickey Mouse: Hold on a minute! Is that really a little old lady?
[holding up Pete's arm]
Mickey Mouse: Do little old ladies have big, furry arms?
Mickey Mouse: [pointing to Pete's nose] Do little old ladies have a round, shiny nose?
Mickey Mouse: [pointing to Pete's ear] And big, black, pointy ears?
Mickey Mouse: Who is this?
Mickey Mouse: Ha, it's Pete. Right!
"House of Mouse: The Mouse Who Came to Dinner (#2.4)" (2001)Mortimer Mouse: I'll show you some real comedy!
Mickey: Oh, really, I didn't know they made a film about your last date, Mortimer?
Mortimer Mouse: [sarcastically] Hardy-Har-Har.
Minnie's Yoo Hoo (1930)Mickey: Now the second verse! Louder!
Mickey's Nightmare (1932)Mickey Mouse: God bless Minnie, God bless Pluto, God bless everyone! Amen!
"House of Mouse: Gone Goofy (#1.7)" (2001)Mickey: Sorry I'm late everybody. I had to stop by the bank. I was overdrawn.
Pencil Test Character #1: Overdrawn? You're lucky.
Pencil Test Character #2: Yeah. We're not done yet.
Pluto's Judgement Day (1935)Mickey Mouse: Always chasing cats, aren't you? Well, you'll have plenty to answer for on your judgement day.
Ye Olden Days (1933)[first lines]
Singers: [off-screen] In days of old / When knights were bold / And nightshirts held their sway, / A jolly minstrel strummed his lute / And sang this merry lay:
Mickey Mouse: I am a wandering minstrel. / I journey from afar. / My worldly goods are a sleepy old mule, / A song and a busted guitar. / Ha ha!
Symphony Hour (1942)Mickey Mouse: Where's Goofy? Where are the instruments? GOOFY!
Goofy: I'M COMI-I-I-I-ING!
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
— before flying away from the Mysterious Tower.
- "Don't worry! You're safe."
— after guarding Ventus from Vanitas's attack
- "Tell me where you got that! Keyblades are not something you use just to bully somebody around! Here, I'll show ya!"
— before he and Ventus fights Vanitas.
- "Yep. I've been trainin' under the great Yen Sid."
— talking to Ventus after defeating Vanitas.
- "At least I thought it would. I haven't quite got the fine points down, like...when, or where... It just kinda kicks in whenever it wants to. But I wouldn't have met you if it hadn't brought me here."
— talking about the Star Shard.
- "Ya know, it might not be an accident. Maybe it starts workin' 'cause it's reactin' to somethin'."
— before the Star Shard glows brightly and transports both him and Ventus.
- "Hurry! Ya gotta get that girl to someplace that's safe."
— before protecting Aqua and Kairi from the Unversed.
- "And I'm Mickey. I used to be Yen Sid's apprentice. I came back to him for some more training."
— introducing himself to Aqua.
- "Let's join forces! Oh no, not now!"
— before the Star Shard reacts and begins to glow.
- "Gosh, I'm glad you're okay."
— upon seeing Aqua in the Keyblade Graveyard.
- "That's not Ven!"
— before guarding Aqua from Ventus-Vanitas's attack.
- "Oh no! It...it's gone all haywire!"
— after defeating Ventus-Vanitas.
- "Don't you worry, Aqua. I believe in Ven, too. Gosh, he's been as good a friend to me as anybody. And if both you and me believe in him with all our hearts...then he'll have two lights to follow instead of one."
— talking about protecting Ventus.
- "Now, Sora! Let’s close this door for good!"
— upon Donald and Goofy seeing him on the other side of the door.
- "Don’t worry. There will always be a door to the light."
— talking to Sora.
- "Donald, Goofy, thank you."
— before he and Sora closes and locks the door.
- "You betcha! Riku, you're not alone. Listen careful now, Riku. The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness! But you have to believe!"
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- The Rescuers Down Under
- Go Train Go
- Gingerbread Man
- The Frog Prince
- Octonauts Book
- Octonauts Protect
- Grouchy Ladybug Story
- Doc McStuffins Book
- The Very Hungry Catepillar
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- The Rainbow Fish
- Octonauts Explore
- Thanksgiving Story
- Trunky Takes a Trip
- Star Wars Books
- Ladybug Girl and Bingo
- The Giving Tree
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Curious George
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Stone Soup
- Everyone Poops
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- If You Don't Go to Bed
- Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
- Good Night Gorilla