Disney Short Stories
Do you like listening to and reading stories for kids? There are lots of illustrated children's stories for kids of all ages.
- Mickey Mouse On the Ice - When Mickey goes to buy a pair of ice skates, the shop is sold out!
- Three Little Pigs Story - The three little pigs have never looked so cute and the big bad wolf never looked so bad in this retelling of the classic fairy tale!
- Alice in Wonderland Book - Based on Walt Disney's animated classic, this vintage Little Golden Book from 1951 retells the story of Alice’s wild adventures in Wonderland.
- Toy Story Book - Cowboy doll Woody is Andy's favorite toy, and as part of that comes the privilege of being the leader of all the other toys.
- Cinderella Book - In her haste to flee the palace before the fairy godmother's magic loses effect, Cinderella leaves behind a glass slipper.
- Duffy the Disney Bear - Mickey's New Friend clip on channel WHAT from TIMES p.m., nightly. The story tells Guests the tale of how Duffy the Disney Bear came to be one of Mickey's favorite companions.
- Beauty and the Beast Book - With a hairy beast, an adventurous girl, talking furniture, and an enchanted rose, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is sure to delight everyone!
- Sleeping Beauty Book - Doomed to sleep for one hundred years by a wicked fairy, a beautiful princess finally awakens with the kiss of a prince.
- Jungle Book Book - Young Mowgli loves growing up in the jungle with his animal friends. But what happens when he is told that he must go live in the Man-village? Find out in this book retelling of the classic Disney movie The Jungle Book.
- Disney the Haunted House - Out of gas, Mickey, Donald, and Pluto seek help at a spooky old house which appears to be haunted.
- Little Mermaid Book - Ariel is tired of living under the sea–she wants to be human and walk on land. She gets her chance after making a deal with an evil sea witch, but something’s fishy! Can Flounder, Sebastian, and Scuttle help make the little mermaid’s dream come true?
- Dumbo Book - Everyone's favorite big-eared little elephant finds his way to the skies in this uplifting book